$228,000 TO $750,000 †
QUARTIER DES SPECTACLES
On the corner of St. Laurent Boulevard and Sherbrooke Street.
• A heritage building
• A fabulous lifestyle
• Inviting common areas
• In a vibrant neighbourhood
Discover the neighbourhood
For information on prices, inventory and new projects. SUBSCRIBE HERE!
THE ST-DOMINIQUE, A LIVING MEMORIAL TO THE PAST
Be a part of the next chapter of a building with historic character, the Montreal Condominium project in the Quartier des Spectacles, the St-Dominique. A unique opportunity worth seizing!
Along St-Laurent Boulevard, the St-Dominique already rivals in elegance with the Hotel (10). Along Saint-Dominique Street, the façade overlooks the historic buildings of the Bon-Pasteur Monastery. In fact, the neighbourhood is classified as an area of exceptional heritage value.
Built in 1894 and classified as a “building with exceptional heritage value”, the former Ekers Brewery will get a new life. It will soon undergo a complete renovation, becoming the St-Dominique, a majestic Montreal real estate project of condominiums in the Quartier des Spectacles consisting of 64 condominiums and commercial spaces that will integrate period charm with a modern spirit. This gem of Montreal architecture will dazzle thanks to its stone finished façade, generous windows and the ancestral design of its entrance. An architecture that fuses traditional values with the vibrant energy of modern life.
URBAN EFFERVESCENCE, ONLY STEPS AWAY
The St-Dominique benefits from a choice location where all the services and attractions are within walking distance. The St-Dominique, a gateway to:
- The outdoor stages, entertainment and concert venues of Montreal’s Show District.
- Montreal’s signature events:
- International Jazz Festival,
- Just for Laughs Festival,
- Montreal Festival des Francofolies, etc.
- The restaurants, cafés and gourmet bistros of Saint-Laurent, Saint-Denis, Sherbrooke and Sainte-Catherine streets.
- The Cinéma Quartier Latin
- Theatres and concert halls.
- The UQAM and the future CHUM.
- Saint-Laurent Metro station, two blocks away, providing access to the Montreal Underground.
- And the downtown shopping centers.
†Price ranges vary over time depending on sales and the available inventory.
Register on the website of the project that interests you in order to receive price updates via email.