- The content of the pages of our website(s) and/or Facebook page(s) is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. DevMcGill does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website(s) or Facebook page(s). You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep our website(s) and Facebook page(s) up and running smoothly. However, DevMcGill takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website(s) or Facebook page(s) being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Our website(s) and/or Facebook page(s) contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photos, videos, visual representations or text. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright laws. You may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- All trade marks reproduced on our website(s) or on our Facebook page(s), which are not the property of, or licensed to, DevMcGill are appropriately acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of our website(s), or Facebook page(s), may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising through the use of our website(s) or Facebook page(s).
- From time to time our website(s) or Facebook page(s) may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to our website(s) or Facebook page(s) from another website or document without DevMcGill’s prior written consent.
- DevMcGill reserves the right to remove or delete any or all defamatory, prejudicial, obscene, derogatory or otherwise distasteful comments, videos or other content that you may post to our website(s) and/or Facebook page(s), without your consent.
- Your use of our website(s) and/or Facebook page(s), and any dispute arising out of such use of the website(s) or Facebook page(s), is subject to Canadian federal and Quebec provincial laws.