The countdown has started. As the meat pies will soon be loaded into the oven and the festivities are in full swing, we would like to take the time to reflect on our year.
2017 proved to be a particularly exciting year for DevMcGill, packed with launches, inaugurations, construction starts, a merger, sales and awards!
Before toasting the new year and offering you our best wishes, allow us to look back on some of the highlights and our good deeds. And if the past is an indicator for the future, imagine what 2018 will have in-store for us, especially given that DevMcGill will be celebrating its 20th anniversary!
- March: Ateliers Castelnau Sales Office – phase # 01 already 80% sold
- July: NOCA Sales Office – phase 1 already more than 50% sold
- November: Ateliers Castelnau Phase # 02 already 35% sold
Advertising campaign – April-May-June
- Mon Style Mon Condo: Broadcasted through the STM network on the subways, buses and bus stops.
Monthly Creative Workshops: Since May, the event has showcased the work of close to a hundred local artisans.
Events: Throughout the year, about thirty events animated our sales offices.
- June: Cogir / DevMcGill Alliance
- June : Ateliers Castelnau Sales Gallery wins the Prix Habitat Design, category for interior design with a special mention for industrial design.
- October : Innova Prize awarded by the IDU for Castelnau IV.
- Castelnau Phase IV sold out completely in late August before the start of occupation.
- Partnership: The agreements have been concluded with Must Société and BoConcept to decorate our living spaces.
- July: The Beaumont 65% sold
- November: ArtHaus 80% sold
Promo – Advent Calendar: December, a promo a day and Santa is on his way!
To health, happiness and a very Happy New Year!
Interested in more information?