More than 85% sold, the Ateliers Héritage project will be completed and occupied by next summer. Who will be lucky enough to get their hands on one of the last eight condos still available?
With a typical Montreal greystone envelope, this splendid heritage building, restored in a contemporary style, will offer a new way of life in the heart of a trendy neighbourhood, highly sought after by the artistic community, among others.
With a splendid rooftop terrace exclusive to its occupants, Ateliers Héritage is also defined by:
- 36 condos spread over 5 floors (1 studio, 23 one-bedroom units, 12 two-bedroom units)
- 10′ high ceilings for condominiums located on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors
- Secure lobby with intelligent lockers (phase 2 – Ateliers Castelnau)
- Indoor parking
- State-of-the-art gym (phase 2)
- Bike shop
- Multi-purpose space (basement of phase 1)
So, sign up to participate in the Heritage Workshops virtual event on Saturday, January 29.
Who knows? A new address may be waiting for you as early as summer 2022!
75 rue de Castelnau Ouest condo 102,
Montréal (Qc) H2R 2W3
Interested in more information?