We are delighted to announce that the construction site for Tak Village’s townhouses and stacked-townhouses will begin operations with excavation on November 2.
Once excavation is complete, the construction team begin activities involving poured concrete, including the foundation, underground slab, and parking garage. Next, wood structures will be installed and interior work will commence for electrical, plumbing, and mechanical features.
Regarding the condominiums, construction continues to advance smoothly. Here are some highlights:
CONDO PHASES 1 AND 2
• Electricity, HVAC: Completed
• Primer coat: Done
• Interior doors, ceramic, bathes and showers: Installed
• Kitchens currently underway
2nd, 3rd, 4th floors:
• Walls closed off
• Electricity and plumbing distribution: Installed
• Ceramic, bathes and showers underway
• Electricity: Installed
• Plumbing, HVAC, closing walks underway
• Partitioning: Done
• Electricity, plumbing, HVAC underway
• Membrane: Installed
• Brick and window installations underway
• Excavation complete
• Underground first floor slabs: Formwork underway, concrete pouring as of mid-November
And, we are very excited to begin delivery of the Phase-1 ground-level condos as of February 2021, as originally planned.
Don’t hesitate to contact our representative, Josiane and Thomas for any questions or clarifications.
Until next time,
The Tak Village Team
Interested in more information?