Tak Village | Final ground-breaking: Phase 7
Phase 7 offers 28 townhouses in Rosemont-Angus
It is already underway! On Wednesday, September 7, the ground-breaking ceremony for phase 7 of the Tak Village project was held. This unique concept promotes Scandinavian-style living and has been a great success.
The final chapter of this dynamic and ecological living environment will soon take shape.
Attractive promotion worthy of this great project
For a limited time, new buyers can choose between:
1) Have their condo fees waived for a two-year period*
2) Obtain a Must Société gift card worth $8,000.*
Aiming for LEED certification, Tak Village townhomes have many assets, including :
- Sleek design and large private terraces
- Exclusive access to a new 16,150 square foot linear park
- Over 40% of the total area is green space
- An entirely pedestrian environment – 93% bike ability index
- 85% walkability index
- Several Communauto cars nearby and many Bixi’s available to occupants
- Superb views of Mount Royal, downtown, the Olympic Stadium and the Jacques-Cartier Bridge
- A small square with games for children
*More pictures below*
Sales Office: 4820 4e Avenue Condo 100,
Montréal, QC H1Y 0C9
Check out the floor plans here
Interested in more information?